Best Email Marketing Solution for Small Business
If you’re a small business owner or sole proprietor, it’s important to invest in the right technology that maximizes your reach for email marketing. Email providers like Gmail or Outlook are designed for direct emails to one person to another. It’s a very direct and personal experience. What about campaigns? You can technically send an email about upcoming promotions from your personal email like a chimp. But is that really efficient? MailChimp provides an email marketing solution that can help you maximize reach easily.
Here are five reasons below why I like MailChimp and use the product for my marketing services.
1) Approved bulk mailer. Send an unlimited number of recipients at one time. Don’t be held back on limits
2) Know if people are reading my emails. MailChimp has basic analytics to help you understand if your emails are actually being opened. They also have integrations with Google Analytics and CRM platforms like Salesforce.
3) Affordability. MailChimp is a free service but also has a paid version for only $10 per month with additional features and integrations.
4) Schedule your emails. Plan ahead and reach your customers in peak hours. This feature is great so you can set it up early in the morning.
5) Build custom email templates. Build a template from scratch and design it yourself. You also have the freedom to design a template with your branding that is professional and easy.
Want to learn more about MailChimp email services and custom branded templates? Contact me and we can discuss a variety of solutions that suits your needs.